Alright guys… it’s time for Holiday Gift Guides! This is the earliest I have ever rolled these out but it seems like everything is early this year! Let’s start with my own “wish list”! I am a lists person. I love to make a list to really think about items that I need, or REALLY want. I find it’s helpful to pinpoint what is actually a necessary item to add to my house and perhaps what needs to be replaced! It’s a good exercise as I feel like I am still (constantly) trying to pare back the clutter in my house. So here we go, first Holiday Gift Guide of 2020 and my birthday is less than a month away too…
- Dyson Airwrap – This has been on my list for a while! I LOVE my hairdryer from them so my guess is this product is just as amazing. Curls, waves, straightens; it can do it all!
- Adina Reyter Ring – I love this sweet ring, turquoise is my birthstone, and it would look great stacked with my wedding band!
- Canon EOS REBEL SL3 Digital SLR Camera – This falls under the need category. It is time for me to get a much better camera! This one has great reviews for being user friendly and having enough features!
- Kitsch Soft Microfiber Towel Scrunchies – Yes… scrunchies. But these are no ordinary scrunchies, these dry your hair and prevent breakage!
- Stellina Nova Necklace – Did you all see my Designer Spotlight post on Emily Kuvin? Check it out here! She creates such beautiful jewelry and I adore this necklace… reminds me of a comic book “Kapow!” which is perfect as a mom. The gold piece is definitely an investment piece, but it also comes in silver which is much more attainable!
- Melamine Pasta Bowls – I actually (definitely) don’t need more bowls… but I am a sucker for melamine (so durable!) and also a shallow pasta bowl! I don’t actually have any shallow bowls like these… and how great would a new recipe look photographed in these!
- Slip Silk Pillowcase – I have heard such wonderful things about these pillowcases and how fantastic they are for your hair!
- Joggers – Is it so 2020 to have a pair of sweatpants on my list?
- Bala Bangles – Another item I have had my eye on… Bala Bangles wrist weights! I think these would take workouts to the next level!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!