Gift Guide for Him was my most requested gift guide this season! I get it! Guys are hard to shop for! This is a very eclectic mix from stocking stuffers to “anchor gifts”, as my family calls them, that hopefully you can find the (or several!) perfect things!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!
- Retro Electronic Handheld Baseball Game – An oldie but a goodie! Did anyone else have this as a kid? I used to steal my brother’s- love it!
- The Copper Party Cup – Get a bunch of these! The classic solo cup but better! And if you are local I know that Kirby & Company has them!
- Original Retro Brands Tee – Matt loves this brand of tee’s and who doesn’t love California?
- Mitchell & Ness Throwback Authentic Vintage Jersey, Cam Neely Boston Bruins – I am surrounded by a lot of Bruins fans in New England so I picked Cam Neely here… but I am a die hard Capitals fan! A jersey is a winner for a guy’s gift, check out the other teams they have too!
- HERSCHEL SUPPLY CO. Charlie RFID Card Case – Love a little card case and I love that this one has RFID! No stealing your information!
- Surfing: 1778-Today by Jim Heimann – Best coffee table or study bookshelf book. This book is beautiful!
- Paul Smith Cufflinks – Add a little fun to your guy’s wardrobe with these robot head cufflinks!
- Lululemon 5 Year Basic Tee – Simply the best men’s white t-shirt, ever. (Per Matt)
- J Brand Kane Jean – a great straight leg jean with just a tiny bit of stretch!
- Ferragamo Cube Sneakers – Okay, this is a little higher price tag than I would normally put in a gift guide but these are my guy’s FAVORITE. He swears they are the most comfortable shoes he has ever owned. That and fancy sneakers with a suit is now a thing and he is in to it. Ed Bastian the CEO of Delta rocks this look with these (which have an even higher price tag) but these Cole Haan’s are a great option too for a much lower price tag!
- Courant Catch 3 Charger Pad – Great idea for a bedside table… keeps everything he needs in one spot and charges his phone!
- Carry-On Cocktail Kit – For the man that is particular about his cocktail and travels a lot.
- L.L. Bean Men’s Ragg Wool Gloves – Old school. Durable, cool and will keep him warm!
- JACK O’NEILL FIRESIDE JACKET – Sherpa lined and with side pockets, this jacket is the coolest!