February can be a cold bleak month… especially in the Northeast. Thankfully it’s short… and thankfully we were in Bermuda for a week of it. So February, you really weren’t so bad! Below find my favorites from this month!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them, or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!
(Click on the link for the coordinating number to shop item!)
- Iota The Great Big Game in The Teeny-Weeny Tin – This is such a fun little game! Similar to Rummykub, a family favorite, and so easy to tuck in your bag for travel. The tin really is teeny! We played this all week in Bermuda; from age 4 to 77!
- Athleta High Neck Tie Back Tankini– Bathing Suits are hard… this is my first time purchasing bathing suit from Athleta… it is AWESOME! Not surprising, it fits perfectly, is incredibly flattering and is well made. I will need to get another one for summer for sure! I paired the linked top above with the Scrunch Full Tide Bottom.
- Lululemon Love Tee III – I found it! A great white tee that travels and washes well! White tees, well all tees, really need a refresh sometimes.
- BuDha Girl Bracelets – These are the BEST travel bracelets. They get you through TSA without having to remove them, they go straight into the pool or ocean, they don’t clang when you are walking or running and they look awesome the whole time. Bonus my darling friend, Elaine, carries them at her store Kirby & Company! If you’re local pop in- she has THE BEST eye, the store is fantastic!
- Apple AirPods – These are the BEST. I have loved them for walking (all the podcasts!) and they were great for watching things on my iPad while traveling!
- Athleta Stellar Pant – Okay, I talk about these pants A LOT. But they are just so good! Awesome for travel, they don’t wrinkle, they have a great amount of stretch so they are comfortable for sitting for hours… and they are oh so flattering!
- Birkenstocks Arizona in Milky Way – I love Birkenstocks, I have worn them for years because they are SO comfortable. I love my silver pair, but they are very worn… and I may have given them a slight blue sheen during my last spray painting project last summer. I love the glossiness of these and the black/gold marble pattern!
- Jovial Capellini GF Pasta– Gluten free or not this is some of the best capellini I have found! We have been heavy on the pasta lately (read this post!) and we love this one… it also happens to reheat well which I think is extra hard for GF pastas!
- MZ WALLACE Metro Backpack – Essential for travel. I never thought I would be a backpack wearer again (read this post!) but I really love it! Hands free and not heavy!
- Lululemon Jumpsuit – Again… file this under “never thought I would ever…” After that W jumpsuit, I love a good jumpsuit. This one is awesome. Flattering full legs and lightweight, it packs up to nothing! Easy to dress up or down!
- Ugg Slippers – We hibernate in February and my feet are always cold.
- Hu Kitchen Chocolate Bar – If you like a GOOD dark chocolate Hu Kitchen is for you! Paleo, Vegan, GF & no refined sugar to name a few of the chocolate attributes. Mint and Raspberry Cashew Butter are my favorites!
- “I’m Sorry” television show – This show is FUNNY. Andrea Savage is a comic genius! It starts out a little slow and also over the top at the same time… stick with it. It gets better as it goes on. The slapstick situations that the couple gets into as parents may ring true!
- The Other Woman by Sandie Jones – Who doesn’t need a good page turner?