What To Wear To Get Through The Holidays 2020
Okay, the Holidays will look a little different this year. There are no “Girl’s Nights”, no holiday dinners and no Secret Santa parties (at least in person). This does not mean you can’t be festive! So, I have put together outfits for staying very comfortable at home while still being fun, joyful and in the holiday spirit!
- Oversized Cozy Wrap – This looks so warm! Wrapping yourself up in a big blanket… with fringe!
- Plaid Turtleneck – Perfect amount of plaid to add a little more holiday to this outfit!
- Velvet Slippers – Who would know these are slippers?
- Long Gold Necklace – Just a little shine.
- Velvet Leggings – Velvet always dresses an outfit up!
- Cocoon Sweater – I had baby sweaters from this company… unbelievably soft! Now in chic silhouettes.
- White Button Down – A closet staple.
- Faux Leather Leggings – Another closet staple.
- Dangly Earrings – These are so abstract and cool!
- Velvet Slippers – Again with these.
- Cashmere Roll Neck – Soft and adorable.
- Faux Leather Puffer – So cute for hanging outdoors and running the errands!
- Plaid Leggings – Keeping it holiday for that workout… and then when you wear them all day when you are finishing errands.
- Holiday Tee – Love the animals on this tee!
- Plaid Facemasks – Essential for running errands!
- Waterproof Sneakers – I have these and they are great in inclement weather!
- Cashmere Wide Leg Sweatpants – Definitely an item to wear well in to 2021!
- Ski Sweater – quintessential!
- Heart Earrings – How fun are these?
- Fuzzy Slippers – These are just a given!
- Long Sleeve Maxi – Perfect to be comfortable in but a “little” dressed up!
- Sparkle Cardigan – Cozy with a little sparkle.
- Sparkly Earrings – Perfect extra pop of bling.
- Sherpa Clogs – I love the sherpa… and I love a clog!
- Gold Maxi Skirt – I bought this, so fun!
- Fancy Sweatshirt – I have this and it is so comfortable! The pop of leopard at the collar makes it feel a little more put together!
- Sherpa Clogs – I may have to get these. They remind me of the Jenni Kayne for WAY less!
- Beaded Bracelet – I love how earthy this is. Good contrast to the skirt!
- Holiday Pajamas – Everyone needs a pair!
- Sherpa Headband – This will cover up bed head!
- Peace Sweatshirt – Peace on Earth, always a holiday wish!
- Fuzzy Slippers – So cozy!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!
Caroline- You are brilliant and so much fun! Love your website- sassy, whimsical, practical, thoughtful… thank you! Anne XXOO 🎄❤️
A MODERN HOUSEWIFE
Anne, thank you so very much! I so appreciate your kind words! ❤️