You’ve got just under one week to find the perfect gift for Mother’s Day! Thank goodness for express shipping!
I put together four basket/bags chock full of excellent gifts for any Mom out there! Obviously it would be amazing (and a little over the top) if you gifted the entire contents of the bag to those special moms in your world (Maybe we can make Mother’s Day baskets a new thing?) but I’m sure you can find an awesome gift in these bags to give!
The Gym Bag! Everything a mom needs to escape to the gym or the studio for some much needed self care!
1. MZ Wallace Jimmy Bag – Roomy enough to fit everything you need for the gym. Excellent carry on too for travel!
2. Lululemon Sculpt Tank II – Fun pattern to mix it up at the gym!
3. Dyson Hair Dryer – This hair dryer cuts drying time IN HALF (!!!), basically a busy woman’s dream! So much better than the built in dryers in gym locker rooms!
4. Lululemon Wake Up & Go Sweater – Great cover up for before and after workout.
5. Powerbeats 3 Wireless Earbuds – Beats are the best. Period.
6. Lululemon In Movement Crop – Perfect crop for all workouts!
7. Native Natural Deodorant – Best natural deodorant EVER! Seriously, this stuff works! I even have a discount code for you too! (10% OFF w/ code HEALTH10)
8. Nike LunarEpic Low Flyknit 2 – These Flyknits are so comfortable and light!
9. Apple Watch Series 3 – GPS+Cellular – Perfect for tracking exercise and really everything else in that busy mom’s life is sent right to her wrist. It is sort of like being Inspector Gadget… or Supermom!
10. YETI Rambler – Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!
When taking off for a day at the beach, pool or even spa you need to be well equipped!
1. Palorosa Woven Tote – This plastic tote is the perfect lightweight option to take to the beach! Woven material allows sand to shake right out!
2. Woven Poppy Throw Blanket – Large enough beach blanket to lounge and read!
3. Wide Brim Raffia Hat– Sun protection…
4. Maison Boissier Crispy Chocolate Pearls – Every mother needs a little chocolate on Mother’s Day… and a snack for the beach!
5. Vix Agatha Cover-Up – I love this cover up! Also comes in black, I could live in this all summer!
6. Supergoop! Sunscreen – More sun protection…
7. Kindle Paperwhite E-Reader – Let her take her entire library with her!
8. Corksicle Bottle – Again; hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!
9. La Boite Spiced Popcorn – Another fun beach snack!
10. LaBlanca Goddess Swimsuit – The name says it all… All mothers are goddess’s no?
11. Jack Rogers Georgica Jelly Sandals – Super cute sparkley sandal!
Whether you are going hiking or hitting up Disney, this bag has you covered!
1. Fjallraven Kanken Backpack – A great lightweight backpack that deceptively fits a lot of gear!
2. Patagonia Baggies – Ah the shorts of my youth… these were always a favorite and they are making a big comeback this summer!
3. TOMS Dawson Whiskey Tortoise Discoverist – I love TOMS sunglasses… good quality, well priced and their one to one program is an added bonus!
4. Hydro Flask Oasis Insulated Thermos – And for a third time; hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!
5. Forsake Acadia Shoe – Lightweight, breathable and anti slip these are a great “adventure” shoe.
6. Athleta Sunlover UPF Tulip Back Tee – Bonus of sun protection for this breathable tee!
7. Catalyst Waterproof Shock Resistant Apple Watch Case – Best watch case ever for getting out for an adventure!
8. Athleta Teton Anorak – Lightweight cover up that you can pack entirely into it’s hood!
9. RX Bar Mint Chocolate – One of my favorite bars on the market. You can actually pronounce every ingredient on the back! Kid friendly too!
10. Patagonia Trucker Hat – More sun protection and it’s cute!
If you have a foodie or an entertainer on your hands these gifts are perfect! Pretty and practical for the Mom that actually loves being in the kitchen! (I may be raising my hand here!)
1. Steele Canvas Square Carry Basket – A great tough basket; perfect for toting laundry, corralling cleaning supplies or even stacking firewood!
2. Vitamix Professional Series 750 – This actually may be the nicest most used gift I have ever received. This is the ULTIMATE kitchen tool. I use it at least once a day. From smoothies to soups to batter to salad dressing this appliance is the kitchen’s workhorse!
3. Studiopatro Cross-back Kitchen Apron – If your Mama likes to be in the kitchen a pretty apron is a must!
4. Amazon Echo – Another gadget! We love this in our kitchen to listen to music or ask seriously important questions… whether it is how many tablespoons are in a cup, the shelf life of spices or when the next Star Wars movie is set to release!
5. Pipiry DOF Glasses – I love wine out of a short juice glass. These handmade little gems are perfect for a glass of wine for the cook!
6. Pretty Dish by Jessica Merchant – A pretty new cookbook that is all about nourishing you from the inside out!
7. Etoni Dish Towels – I love the bright stripes to liven up a Spring kitchen!
8. Raaka Small Batch Chocolate – A little fancy chocolate.
9. Sir Madam Baker’s Dozen Wooden Spoons – Delightful collection of wooden spoons for any cooking occasion.
10. Terrazzo Bottle Stand – Pretty wine chiller… make sure you include a bottle of wine when you gift it!
Or you could go traditional… that works too. Both of these arrangements from Terrain are lovely!