So, half my closet (maybe three quarters) is packed up… so I have definitely been eyeing a few things because I feel like I have nothing to wear… unpacking will be fun! But, if I were to fill in the current gaps in my closet, here is what I want to add to my wardrobe for Spring!
- Sabrina Nap Dress – I am digging all things Nap Dress (obviously!). I love the set in waist here and the men’s wear fabric!
- Tie Dye Tee – Fun colors, perfect drape and on sale! Would look cute with the jeans below.
- Wide Leg Jeans – Okay, these are kind of… weird. Pleats and a half elastic waist? I don’t know! I love the wide leg! They look so comfortable and possibly chic.
- Athena Nap Dress – Just. So. Comfortable. Love this plaid too. Makes it a little less sweet.
- Jogger Pant – Love this silhouette for something different. Comfortable (are we sensing a theme here?) but super put together with a cute tee and sneakers.
- Pullover Sweater – Slouchy and reminds me of an old sweater I had and wore until it was threadbare!
- Culottes – Yes, you read that right. Culottes. Call it COVID fashion if you will, but this seems like an upgraded and very cool sweat suit… I am all in!
- Sundry Tee – Love these tees. Would be so cute under my leather jacket… maybe with those wide leg jeans?
What is your closet missing for Spring?
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them, or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!