Is it Summer yet? Burnout is real my friends. I know there is a lot of hope on the horizon and good things are around the corner if we can just hang tight a little longer… but I am burnt out! We get our first vaccine shots tomorrow and am really feeling excited and relieved. Maybe next month’s favorites won’t be so “I am going to stay home and wash my hair and watch a lot of TV”!!! We have REALLY made use of our Netflix Subscription this month – ha!
- I Care A Lot (Netflix) – We loved this movie. Darkly disturbing with a few laugh out loud moments. Rosamund Pike really is fantastic in this role!
- Landslide by Susan Conley – Not my usual mystery, but this is a beautifully written novel that peels back the layers of a family in Maine. I could not put it down!
- Erno Laszlo Hydra – Therapy Gel Cream – This moisturizer hydrates and mattifies all at the same time! Genius.
- Firefly Lane (Netflix) – A book series made into a TV show, I wish I had read the books first because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVED this story of two best friends through the years. Fingers crossed for a second season. I also will watch anything with the talented Sarah Chalke!
- Yes Day (Netflix) – A darling kids movie that had my crew laughing out loud. Perfect for family movie night. Jennifer Garner is the best, as always.
- Ginny & Georgia (Netflix) – A mix of YA and grown up drama, we tore through this one. Little bit of mystery and a whole lot of teenage angst. It also has Scott Porter in it (better known as FNL’s Jason Street!)!
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before Trilogy (Netflix) – Seriously… more Netflix! I am late to the game on this one. These movies are darling coming of age stories based on a book series.
- Tri Haircare Moisturizing Shampoo – I try and switch up my shampoo and conditioner every other bottle, I find that it helps with the condition of my hair. I am loving this brand and this particular shampoo!
- Tri Haircare Unific Energy Moisturizer – This conditioner is unreal… it is minty and feels like when you put aloe on a sunburn. Totally refreshing!
- Tri Haircare Texture Styling Creme – New hair product… give me volume for daaaays!
- SmartLess Podcast – Jason Bateman, Will Arnett and Sean Hayes. Honestly, do I have to say more than that? A weekly podcast where they interview other celebs… it’s funny and fresh! Have been loving while walking!
- Promising Young Woman (Rental Amazon) – Wow. This movie knocked my socks off. The subject was timely and the cinematography was incredible… all the little details. Carey Mulligan was stellar.
- Hill House Home Nap Dress – Friends turned me on to this brand this Summer and I finally got my hands on one (they sell out quickly!) and I get the hype. It is SO comfortable… you could truly nap in them!
- The Endangereds by
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them, or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!