I think I may say this every time I compile a men’s gift guide… guys, well they can be hard to shop for. Here are some ideas for that favorite Dad in your life!
- DECOMEN Multi-purpose Neck Gaiter with 10 PCS Safety Carbon Filters – My husband LOVES this for a face mask. No ear loops, no fuss, just pulls up off your neck when you need it.
“Everybody Has A Dream Down By The Sea” by Summer Strauch – Perfect print for their (maybe new) home office.
- Sonos Pro-Ject T1 Phono SB Turntable – What’s cooler than a vinyl collection? A super cool way to play them thank links to your Sonos.
People’s Choice Beef Jerky – Jerky Box – One of Everything– Hands down the best beef jerky out there.
- Outdoor Lights – These lights have made my husband ridiculously happy. They do make a patio/deck/porch feel quite special!
- Propane Fire Pit – Last year I had a fire pit on this list too, but this one is propane! I love the side table that hides the propane tank!
- Outdoor Movie Projector – Okay, perhaps I want this too… so fun for Summer nights.
- Olympia Provisions Salami of the Month Club – Yep, this again. Third straight year! This is just such a good gift!
- Birkenstocks – The best. You all know how much I love my Birks!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!