The Best Little Knit Blazer Styled 3 Ways
I purchased this little J Crew knit blazer this Spring and adore it! It seems to go with everything, is light enough that I don’t get hot but it also keeps me warm on chilly days. The original pink that I have is sold out in a few sizes but the camel is a great option and available in sizes xxxs-3x; so I will use that color to style the blazer into three different outfits!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!
I love wearing my blazer with a maxi skirt or dress, it looks a little more polished and sophisticated than a plain old cardigan.
- The J Crew Knit Blazer – I like it with a popped collar, especially with the maxi.
- Ganni Maxi Skirt – The ever popular leopard…
- J Crew Vintage Tank – Tucked into the skirt, perfect base layer under the blazer!
- No. 6 High Heeled Clogs – Best clogs ever. Give you height with out bring too dressy.
- J Crew Necklace – Perfect little bit of shine for the outfit.
Rebecca Minkoff Stella Satchel – Worn as a cross-body or just on your arm!
Also perfect with jeans… as comfortable as a sweatshirt but way more chic.
- The J Crew Knit Blazer – Keeps it sophisticated!
- Madewell Skinny Jean – Skinny perfection with just the right amount of distressing!
- J Crew Classic Gingham Shirt – A button front shirt always looks just right under a blazer!
- J/Slides Heidi Slip-on – My favorite slip-on sneaker in white leather.
Naghedi St. Barths Large Dip Dyed Tote – Love this neoprene bag!
- J Crew Star Earrings – How fun are the shape of these?
Super easy to dress this blazer up too! I love the contrast of textiles, leather, wool, fur and silk!
- The J Crew Knit Blazer– this blazer is long enough to rock over the leggings!
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings – These have been in my shopping cart forever…
- Sam Edelman Booties – Love these little suede booties… I think I need them.
- ATM Silk Camo Cami – Another trend besides leopard to fully embrace!
- Jocelyn Fur Bandana – I have an older version of this and I LOVE it. So very warm.
Lizzie Fortunato Porto Chain Bracelet – A little extra shine.