Spring Break is almost here! Well for us in New England anyways! After what seemed to be a long (LONG) winter I am excited to take off for a few days and get a little Vitamin D!
I have been giving my closet (well, house too) a major overhaul and I am finding so much of my clothing for warmer temps is the wrong size, out of style or just plain tired. I have been hunting for a few new things to add to my warm weather gear while I pack for Spring Break!
I have added some work out gear (just in case, also good for that plane ride!), gingham and leopard which are both so on trend right now, along with some basics! I tend to go dress heavy because they can be dressed up or dressed down and are so easy!
Below, find what my ideal suitcase would look like… some items I have, some I have ordered and some I am pining over!
(Click on corresponding number’s item name to shop!)
- Lululemon Find Your Calm Wrap – I wrote about this in my what to pack to Bermuda post – I have one similar in black and I would love the blush one. Perfect for the flight down and dinner when it gets a little chilly!
- Luluemon Wunderunder Crops – In case you hit the gym…
- J. Crew Factory Gingham Swimsuit – How cute is this?
- Lululemon Cool Racerback Tank – Also in case you hit the gym… or maybe a long walk on the beach? These tanks are the best.
- J. Crew Factory Gingham Popover – Super cute with a pair or shorts! Like wearing a t-shirt but more put together!
- No. 6 Daria High Clog – The perfect summer shoe! Good height while still being slightly casual.
- J. Crew White Denim Shift Dress – I just bought this (on sale too!) and it is fantastic! Can be casual for day and then dressed up a bit a night!
- J. Crew Stripe Maxi Dress – Love this! So good for day with a pair of birks or sneakers and dress it up at night with those clogs!
- Lululemon On The Fly Short – I bought a pair of these a few years back and the fit is so good!
- Adidas Swift Run Sneaker – I know I keep posting these every single time… But I love them!
- Banana Republic Leopard Maxi Dress – This dress is just plain fabulous… who cares that it doesn’t really go with what else is in the suitcase???
- Lululemon Love Crew III – Best new t-shirt I have found!
- Superga Espadrille Sneaker – Cute with shorts or dresses!
- Roberta Roller Rabbit Cover Up – My favorite cover up EVER!
- Robin Piccone One Piece – I love the detail on this suit!
- Lizzie Fortunato Paradise Charm Necklace – To dress up at night!
- Havaianas Flip Flops – For the beach and the pool and it adds a little more leopard to your bag!
Ulla Johnson Tala Tote – Perfect adorable tote for hauling everything you need with you.