Packing for Spring Break!
Spring Break is almost here! Well for us in New England anyways! After what seemed to be a long (LONG) winter I am excited to take off for a few days and get a little Vitamin D!
I have been giving my closet (well, house too) a major overhaul and I am finding so much of my clothing for warmer temps is the wrong size, out of style or just plain tired. I have been hunting for a few new things to add to my warm weather gear while I pack for Spring Break!
I have added some work out gear (just in case, also good for that plane ride!), gingham and leopard which are both so on trend right now, along with some basics! I tend to go dress heavy because they can be dressed up or dressed down and are so easy!
Below, find what my ideal suitcase would look like… some items I have, some I have ordered and some I am pining over!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them, or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!
(Click on corresponding number’s item name to shop!)
- Lululemon Find Your Calm Wrap – I wrote about this in my what to pack to Bermuda post – I have one similar in black and I would love the blush one. Perfect for the flight down and dinner when it gets a little chilly!
- Luluemon Wunderunder Crops – In case you hit the gym…
- J. Crew Factory Gingham Swimsuit – How cute is this?
- Lululemon Cool Racerback Tank – Also in case you hit the gym… or maybe a long walk on the beach? These tanks are the best.
- J. Crew Factory Gingham Popover – Super cute with a pair or shorts! Like wearing a t-shirt but more put together!
- No. 6 Daria High Clog – The perfect summer shoe! Good height while still being slightly casual.
- J. Crew White Denim Shift Dress – I just bought this (on sale too!) and it is fantastic! Can be casual for day and then dressed up a bit a night!
- J. Crew Stripe Maxi Dress – Love this! So good for day with a pair of birks or sneakers and dress it up at night with those clogs!
- Lululemon On The Fly Short – I bought a pair of these a few years back and the fit is so good!
- Adidas Swift Run Sneaker – I know I keep posting these every single time… But I love them!
- Banana Republic Leopard Maxi Dress – This dress is just plain fabulous… who cares that it doesn’t really go with what else is in the suitcase???
- Lululemon Love Crew III – Best new t-shirt I have found!
- Superga Espadrille Sneaker – Cute with shorts or dresses!
- Roberta Roller Rabbit Cover Up – My favorite cover up EVER!
- Robin Piccone One Piece – I love the detail on this suit!
- Lizzie Fortunato Paradise Charm Necklace – To dress up at night!
- Havaianas Flip Flops – For the beach and the pool and it adds a little more leopard to your bag!
Ulla Johnson Tala Tote – Perfect adorable tote for hauling everything you need with you.