After four weeks of weight training and a full week in Nantucket my body needs a break! I dialed up a practice yesterday morning with one of my favorite apps, Yoga Glo (Beachbody has some awesome streaming practices too!), and it was glorious! It reminded me just how much I need balance in my workouts. I tend to get focused and concentrate on one program but really I need weights, cardio, AND yoga to feel my best.
I also realized I REALLY need to get some new yoga duds. I am constantly in workout gear, so obviously I like it to be polished enough to wear out for errands… Which is no problem with all the options out there!
See below for my picks for some new yoga gear as well as my favorites that I already have!
- Lululemon Wild Tank – Super cute lightweight tank with a built in bra, yes please!
- Lululemon Wunder Under Special Edition Scallop – In my opinion, Wunder Under’s are some of the best yoga (or really any work-out) leggings out there. These are extra special with the scalloped hem!
- Lululemon Align Crop – Because I am a sucker for camo…
- Lululemon Fringe Fighter – Best headband ever! Stays in place and really keeps my hair back!
- Lululemon Cool Racerback Tank – I have a bunch of these and they are so comfortable for yoga!
- Lululemon Vinyasa Scarf – I know we are no where near scarf weather, but I have one of these and get complimented on it every single time I wear it!
- Lululemon Short Notice Tee – Because sometimes you want a little something to throw on over that tank! How cute is the front?
- Lululemon Love Knot Bra – Perfect bra under that Cool Racerback Tank.
- Alo Moto Legging – These are just too good to not mention again… I wore these on repeat all last year!
- Alo Heatwave Muscle Tee– Perfect for this heat. Light weight and airy.
- Alo Moto Sweatpant – For to and fro or a relaxed practice. These have been on my list for a while.
- Alo Troop Crop Tank – I am not really a crop top wearer but if I were…
- Manduka Pro Mat- Mechi – I LOVE my Manduka mat and this one reminds me of the ocean.
- Reehut Yoga Blocks – Blocks are great props for a good practice, I love these!