Have you been in Athleta lately? Gotten their catalog? They have some fantastic new pieces for Spring! It’s hard not to want everything!
I love this brand for fit, function, quality and aesthetic. Here are some of my favorites for workout and for everyday clothing…
- Sophia Street Tight – I have actually had these for a while and they are AWESOME! Great moto detail on the leg and who doesn’t love a zippered ankle for a little edge?
- Stellar Crop Pant – I bought these before my trip to Bermuda and wore them out to dinner every other night. Flattering is an understatement… the sales girl said they were like Spanx, I think they are even better. And check out the cool hemline!
- Power Vita Salutation 7/8 Pant– I have mentioned these before in my Travel post, but they are too good not to mention again. They also come in navy.
- FWS Tank – Another piece I bought before Bermuda. Never wrinkled, easy to dress up or down. This one a closet staple.
- Speedlight Tank – perfect workout tank. Flattering, comfortable and “stink-proof”. And this dark jade color is divine!
- Chi Tank – Athleta has made this tank forever and it’s because it is a great yoga tank! I am eyeing this stripe one!
- Foothill Long Sleeve – The detail on this long sleeve is so sophisticated for a workout cover up. Breathable and chic is a great combo for when you have to hit the grocery store after your workout. (I have it in white!)
- Cutout Neck Sweatshirt – the picture doesn’t really do this justice. A extraordinarily comfortable sweatshirt with a cool cut out detail…. I have it in black, naturally.
- Foothill Tank – This doesn’t even look like athletic wear… just saying.
- Pranayama Wrap – I also talked about this piece in my Travel post, I went for the upgrade. I will live in this all Spring!
- Retreat Wrap – I love a long cardigan for spring!
- Breezy Muscle Tank – This looks like the perfect tank for Spring & Summer!