This jumpsuit was such a happy little surprise! I went into Lou and Gray for sweatpants (also awesome) and this jumpsuit was in the dressing room so I HAD to try it on. You guys… it is FLEECE on the inside. Talk about the most comfortable thing EVER. It is so adorable and flattering and can be styled so many ways!
It all starts with this Lou & Gray Plush Crossover Jumpsuit!
Perfect daytime look for running all the errands, lunch out or heading to the office.
- Gap Denim Jacket – A total classic. Since the jumpsuit is fleece on the inside you only need a light layer.
- J/Slides Heidi Slip On – The most comfortable kicks!
- Maui Jim Sunglasses – Simple and perfect shades.
- MZ Wallace Tote – Adorable blue printed tote similar to mine.
Casual chic for a quiet midweek night out… book club, meeting or quiet date night!
- Native Audrey Flat – I seriously want these in every color, the best little flats. Waterproof too! The yellow brightens up the whole outfit.
- J.Crew Cashmere Scarf – A scarf always warms up and outfit.
- Kate Spade Gold Bangle – Just a little bling.
- J.Crew Hair Tie – Prettier than a plain hair tie!
Turn it up a notch for a night out! A little leopard and heel height gussy it up as does the leather jacket and clutch, you can go anywhere!
- J.Crew Leather Jacket – Updated version of my favorite leather jacket.
- No. 6 Leopard Old School High Heel Clogs – Obsessed with these. They add the perfect amount of edge! Another option from Madewell.
Ariel Gordon Jewelry 14k Small Circle Pendant Necklace – Sweet little gold necklace is perfect with the deep V.
- Rebecca Minkoff Leo Clutch – Edgy little clutch!