Week ELEVEN. So things are shifting a lot. States are opening up, social distancing still stands and masks are encouraged if not mandatory; but stay at home orders are lifting. Perhaps there is a little light at the end of the tunnel. I still can not quite picture what the Summer will look like, but I imagine we will get into a groove and hopefully be able to socialize with a few families. I read this NPR article on how to assess risk this Summer and found it to be helpful, good common sense.
So… it looks like when (if) we will be entertaining, it will be outside. I rounded up some great tabletop items for your outdoor table. Doesn’t an outdoor dinner with friends sound SO FUN right now?
Click on corresponding number to shop item!
Also, I have had a lot of requests for EXACTLY what we purchased for our patio. I am thrilled with the way it turned out! (The Week Six Post was about “building another room” and I gave some great ideas there too!)
- CB2 Breton Sofa – We LOVE the clean lines of this, modern yet still works with our traditional house. I would 100% order another one and maybe the chairs too.
- Wicker Chairs – I adore these. They are super comfortable and look WAY more expensive then they are!
- Large Pillows – I will always go for stripes. These are DuraSeason – so great for outdoors!
- Coffee Table – Perfect mix with the wicker and the black frame.
- Dining Table – Love how simple this table is. Easy clean too.
- Stacking Dining Chairs – Stacking chairs were a must for us to be able to store in our shed for the winter. These were a steal!
- Dining Table Umbrella – Ours is actually old from our original set and no longer made, but this is similar and really cute! I love the rectangle so it covers the whole table.
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them, or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!