My Current Beauty Favorite
I receive lots of questions about hair and make up (thank you, I must be doing something right!) so I wanted to put together a list of my current favorites. I am a brand loyalist, always have been. If I find something I like I stick with it. I also always think products work best with their accompanying products… Rule follower, I know.
Added bonus Bobbi Brown is having their Friends & Family sale through this Saturday 4/14/18. Everything is 25% off, you receive a free gift and free shipping too!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them, or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!
- Native Deodorant– Behold, a natural deodorant with no icky ingredients that actually WORKS. I know, I know, I did not think that was a possibility, but it is, and I love it. So does my husband. I am a fan of the Coconut & Vanilla, he likes the Citrus & Herbal Musk. Even better I have a 10% off code for you! Use HEALTH10 at check out!
- Kerastase Keratin Thermique – This styling cream is party of their Discipline line and it rally “tames the mane”. I put this in before I blow my hair dry and it makes it so much easier and smooth. I also add it when I air dry and it majorly cuts down on frizz. Love it!
- Kerastase DISCIPLINE Bain Fluidealiste Sulfate Free Shampoo – When I cut my hair short this Fall my beloved Living Proof, that I had used for YEARS, wasn’t cutting it. On my stylist recommendation I switched to Kerastase and it has made my hair so shiny and healthy.
- Kerastase DISCIPLINE Fondant Fluidealiste – Conditioner that matches the shampoo. Seriously, this is worth every penny. There is a reason it is always in every magazine “best list”!
- Kerastase NUTRITIVE Sérum Oléo-Relax – I use this on my hair both wet and dry for curly or straight. It smooths away frizz in an instant and conditions. A little goes a long way which means this bottle lasts forever!
- Chanel Inimitable Mascara – I have tried ALL the mascaras. I even had one sales person go far as to say I had weird eyelashes. What does that even mean? I think my eyelashes are great and this mascara seems to do just the trick. Never clumps on my eye lashes and looks some what natural. Waterproof isn’t my thing because I can never get it off, but if you like it that have that too.
- Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder – This bronzer has a little shimmer in it which gives you an unreal glow. Perfect for a night out on the town!
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks – Best. Blush. Ever. This smooth and creamy blush rubs right into the apples of your cheeks for the perfect flush. I have several colors but the Powder Pink is wonderful.
- Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder– I adore this bronzer. Perfect in the summer but also gives a nice warmth all winter long. I always get compliments. I like the Golden Light shade.
- Bobbi Brown Instant Confidence Stick – I do not have this one but I love the name! Who doesn’t want INSTANT Confidence?
- Bobbi Brown Glow Stick – I do not have this yet either but I want it! Looks like it would be great to brighten up for Spring. Highlight those cheekbones and eyes.
- Bobbi Brown Capri Nudes Eye Shadow Palette – Currently in my shopping cart. Bobbi Brown truly makes the best eye shadow palettes. It is actually all I buy. I never use up a whole eye shadow before it’s time to discard it so I love that these are smaller. Great base shades, highlighters and that navy & dark brown will make killer eye liner!
- Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint – This is the perfect amount of color and shine when you just want to look pulled together. I am not a lipstick wearer and for me this is perfect! I like the Bare Popsicle color.
- Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss – I put this over the Lip Tint for a night out. Perfectly polished. I have a few of the more neutral colors and one shimmer one!
- Bobbi Brown Beach Hand & Body Lotion – A friend gave me this… it is basically summer in a bottle! Coppertone, sand and sun! So great on a gloomy day!
Last but not least my Dyson Super Sonic Hair Dryer – In addition to using fabulous Kerastase hair products my Dyson hair dryer is my secret weapon. Believe the hype. It has cut my drying time in half and adds shine. I don’t know what I did with out it!
What are you current favorites? Updates for Spring?