I receive lots of questions about hair and make up (thank you, I must be doing something right!) so I wanted to put together a list of my current favorites. I am a brand loyalist, always have been. If I find something I like I stick with it. I also always think products work best with their accompanying products… Rule follower, I know.
Added bonus Bobbi Brown is having their Friends & Family sale through this Saturday 4/14/18. Everything is 25% off, you receive a free gift and free shipping too!
- Native Deodorant– Behold, a natural deodorant with no icky ingredients that actually WORKS. I know, I know, I did not think that was a possibility, but it is, and I love it. So does my husband. I am a fan of the Coconut & Vanilla, he likes the Citrus & Herbal Musk. Even better I have a 10% off code for you! Use HEALTH10 at check out!
- Kerastase Keratin Thermique – This styling cream is party of their Discipline line and it rally “tames the mane”. I put this in before I blow my hair dry and it makes it so much easier and smooth. I also add it when I air dry and it majorly cuts down on frizz. Love it!
- Kerastase DISCIPLINE Bain Fluidealiste Sulfate Free Shampoo – When I cut my hair short this Fall my beloved Living Proof, that I had used for YEARS, wasn’t cutting it. On my stylist recommendation I switched to Kerastase and it has made my hair so shiny and healthy.
- Kerastase DISCIPLINE Fondant Fluidealiste – Conditioner that matches the shampoo. Seriously, this is worth every penny. There is a reason it is always in every magazine “best list”!
- Kerastase NUTRITIVE Sérum Oléo-Relax – I use this on my hair both wet and dry for curly or straight. It smooths away frizz in an instant and conditions. A little goes a long way which means this bottle lasts forever!
- Chanel Inimitable Mascara – I have tried ALL the mascaras. I even had one sales person go far as to say I had weird eyelashes. What does that even mean? I think my eyelashes are great and this mascara seems to do just the trick. Never clumps on my eye lashes and looks some what natural. Waterproof isn’t my thing because I can never get it off, but if you like it that have that too.
- Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder – This bronzer has a little shimmer in it which gives you an unreal glow. Perfect for a night out on the town!
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks – Best. Blush. Ever. This smooth and creamy blush rubs right into the apples of your cheeks for the perfect flush. I have several colors but the Powder Pink is wonderful.
- Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder– I adore this bronzer. Perfect in the summer but also gives a nice warmth all winter long. I always get compliments. I like the Golden Light shade.
- Bobbi Brown Instant Confidence Stick – I do not have this one but I love the name! Who doesn’t want INSTANT Confidence?
- Bobbi Brown Glow Stick – I do not have this yet either but I want it! Looks like it would be great to brighten up for Spring. Highlight those cheekbones and eyes.
- Bobbi Brown Capri Nudes Eye Shadow Palette – Currently in my shopping cart. Bobbi Brown truly makes the best eye shadow palettes. It is actually all I buy. I never use up a whole eye shadow before it’s time to discard it so I love that these are smaller. Great base shades, highlighters and that navy & dark brown will make killer eye liner!
- Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint – This is the perfect amount of color and shine when you just want to look pulled together. I am not a lipstick wearer and for me this is perfect! I like the Bare Popsicle color.
- Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss – I put this over the Lip Tint for a night out. Perfectly polished. I have a few of the more neutral colors and one shimmer one!
- Bobbi Brown Beach Hand & Body Lotion – A friend gave me this… it is basically summer in a bottle! Coppertone, sand and sun! So great on a gloomy day!
Last but not least my Dyson Super Sonic Hair Dryer – In addition to using fabulous Kerastase hair products my Dyson hair dryer is my secret weapon. Believe the hype. It has cut my drying time in half and adds shine. I don’t know what I did with out it!
What are you current favorites? Updates for Spring?