Keeping this one simple… I love my Summer margarita… let’s tweak it ever so slightly for Fall. That means apple cider my friends! Make this in a batch and enjoy!
- 1 1/2 Cup of apple cider
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup Tequila (you could use Blanco, Anejo or Reposado- or alternatively go for Mezcal for a smoky drink!)
- Teaspoon each coarse salt, brown sugar & cinnamon
- Combine salt, sugar and cinnamon on a small plate and set aside.
- Pour the apple cider, orange juice, lemon juice and tequila in a cocktail shaker, mason jar or pitcher. Combine well.
- Wet the rim of a glass and dip in the sugar/salt mixture.
- Add ice to the glass and pour margarita into glasses! Enjoy!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through these links. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you! All items on here are things that we own, love and use almost daily if not multiple times a day! Feel free to contact me with questions on any of the items!