Wow, January. You were long. Am I right?
No better time than the doldrums of Winter to introduce a fun new post series! Monthly favorites! At the end of each month I will let you know what I have been loving, living in and most excited about that month!
- Alo High-Waist Lounge Legging – These are THE most comfortable leggings I have ever owned. Seriously. I’d like to say I reserve them for the end of a long day and weekends… but I definitely wear them more often than that!
- Alo Haze Long Sleeve – Equally as comfortable as the Alo leggings. Turtleneck is perfect for this freezing weather and I love the slits in the ribbed hem and the thumb holes!
- No. 6 Boots – I received these for my birthday and they are amazing. So cozy, warm and comfortable! I think they are super stylish too – I get so many compliments every time I wear them! Jeans, dresses, leggings… all good!
- J Brand Photo Ready Mid-rise Jeans – “Photo Ready” isn’t an understatement! These jeans fit perfectly and the length is great for tucking into those boots above! Perfect shade of darker denim… but not too dark!
- White + Warren Cashmere Stripe Turtleneck Sweater – I got this in the Fall and I adore it. I dress it up or dress it down… and the stripes are classic.
- The Clean Plate: Eat, Reset, Heal – By Gwyneth Paltrow – Gwyneth’s new cookbook is GOOD! I checked it out of the library and promptly ordered it on Amazon. I have yet to make a dud and the Cacao Date Truffles & Coconut Chicken Soup are on repeat!
- Erno Laszlo Firmarine Face Creams – I have been a Laszlo user since I was 10… seriously. I swear by it and use nothing else on my face (except make-up). I received a few of the Firmarine creams (night and day) as samples and they have completely transformed my sad, dry, winter skin! I need to get the full size jars once I am out! The link above is for the start kit with all the products!
- Bumble & Bumble Quenching Shampoo & Conditioner – These have been so great keeping my hair hydrated with all the blow drying in this cold weather!
- O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Hand Cream – Again… hydration. I actually use this product all year round though. Every night before bed. It works!
- Yeti 30oz Insulated Tumbler – Okay, one more in the hydration column. I have been toting this around with hot lemon water all day. The Yeti keeps it seriously hot through the afternoon!
- Bobbi Brown Beach Eau De Parfum – This smells like old school Coppertone. What is better in these blustery cold days than walking around smelling like the beach? I love this!
- Beauty Counter Lip Gloss – A wonderful friend gave me a Lip Gloss Trio (Holiday, no longer available) from Beauty Counter for Christmas. What a lovely little surprise. It is the best lip gloss! Not sticky, lasts forever, sheer & flattering shades AND it has a faint mint taste!
- Farmhouse Pottery Pie Plate – I have had this lovely piece for years but it has gotten a lot of use this month. Everything looks better (thus tastes better) baked in it. Like the amazing Cinnamon Coffee Cake from last week. It is also wonderful for dishes in the summer like caprese salad!)
- Primal Palate Organic Spice Blends – This company makes the best spice blends I have ever had. Organic, gluten free, Whole30 friendly and inventive! I have been cooking up a storm with these because they make putting a healthy and flavorful dinner on the table easy! And guess what… in case you missed it; we are having a giveaway of our favorite Primal Palate Spice Blends and you can enter right here! It ends Friday 2/1/19 at 11:59pm! But wait… there is more (said like Bob Barker), the good folks at Primal Palate also gave us a discount code for our readers! Use AMH10 for 10% off your purchase on their website!
So that’s what I have been obsessed with this month. I will add them to my favorites page as well if you are searching later!