Shopping for her. What to get the woman who has everything? It can be tricky! A little bit of everything below, some of them favorite gifts I have received myself!
Click on item name to shop!
- Chloé Medium Marcie Satchel – This is absolutely a big ticket item. I normally don’t include items in this price range on a gift guide but my friend was carrying this the other day and I fell in love! What a BEAUTIFUL bag!
- No. 6 Clog Boot – These boots are the bees knees. I received these as an early birthday present from my mother in law and wear them every day. They are just so comfortable!
- Dyson Hairdryer – You had to know this would make the list. Maybe one of my favorites gifts ever! Thanks, Mom!
- Stö Snow Pants – Do you want warm & waterproof snow/ski pants that fit like yoga pants? THESE ARE IT!!! I have these and I adore them!
- Lou & Grey Camo Faux Fur Sweatshirt – This sweatshirt is on the edge of being really cool or really odd… I am going with cool!
- J. Crew Dreamy Pajamas – They are just that, so dreamy! They also come in festive candy canes!
- Lululemon Tied To You Sweater – This soft pink and woven ties are everywhere this season- this is done perfectly!
- ALO Yoga Moto Leggings – I love, love, love these leggings. They are so flattering! They take you from workout to errands!
- BaubleBar Rita Resin Hoops – Great shape and great price.
- Love Token Faux Fur Vest – Warm, cozy and instantly chic.
- MZ Wallace Metro Pouch – I have a few of these and I just pop them in and out of different bags. So useful and doubles as a clutch at night!
- ASHA Zodiac Mother-of-Pearl Pendant Necklace – Pretty and personal.
- White + Warren Travel Cashmere Scarf – This is a lot of bang for your buck. Perfect for travel as a scarf or a blanket but doubles as a wrap for going out!
Alexis Bittar Liquid Metal Paired Bangle Bracelet – Simple and pretty.
- Ugg Women’s Ansley Slippers – I have had these for years, they last forever!